this means that you’ll be kept informed about:
- new colouring pages on specific themes
- new free booklets to download
- competitions and events
if you go outside you can smell spring in the air.
you can see flowers cautiously poking their heads above ground.
buds starting to appear on the trees that will soon be in bloom.
dogs and cats darting through the garden.
birds flying back and forth.
the sun shines for longer.
this is the season that everyone looks forward to.
• a peaceful landscape with two houses, an apple tree and a sheep.
• when you have coloured it in, hang this colouring picture up in your room.
• bring the apple to the fruit bowl.
• then colour in all the fruit. yummy!